***Application donation fee for puppies (Under 1 year old) is $20 effective 11/12/2020***
1. Please read all of the posted information on the dog, be sure to check the status of that dog before applying.
* "Accepting Applications" means that we are accepting applications for adoption for that dog.
* "Fostered To Adopt" means that the dog is currently in foster home, one that is scheduled to adopt the dog. If something changes the dog will change to "Accepting Applications".
* "No Longer Accepting Applications" means that we have cut off applications and are starting the review process. If an application was submitted in the appropriate manner, you will hear from us either way.
* "Pending Adoption" means that a family has been selected and an adoption date is set up or will be set up pending a possible spay/neuter.
2. Applications can be found utilizing the "Adoptables" page and by clicking any of the "Adopt Me" buttons. Please email these fully completed applications as a PDF to
3. Once we review your application we will follow up via a phone call. This call will allow us to ask follow up questions and provide further details of that dog. (Behavior/Medical)
4. Following a phone call, a home check or video walk through of the home/yard area will be completed.
5. If the dog you are interested in is new to the rescue, please allow us to fully complete the two week decompression period. This time allows us to get to know and understand our dogs in order to find their appropriate furever home. We want every adoption to be the perfect fit, not just for you but the dog as well.
6. After this we will begin our reference checks.
7. Once this is completed we will move forward with one family to set up a meet and greet(s). If you are applying from out of state you must be willing to travel to meet the dog. We do NOT ship any dogs.
8. If all these steps are successful, we will move forward in the completion of the adoption process. If not, we must move to another appropriate applicant.